Armadale Road Construction Update – March 2018
March 19, 2018
The Armadale Road construction near to Holland Park estate is expected to be complete by mid-late 2019.
- Works to the section between Ghostgum Rd and Warton Rd will commence in Apr 18. This will take 12-16 months.
- Tree clearing at the intersection of Wright / Armadale Rd will occur in June 18.
- A new two-lane carriageway will be built on the northern side of the existing carriageway between Warton Rd & Nicholson Rd (fronting Holland Park). Works on this carriageway are expected to commence in Jul 18 and take 6-8 months. This will include building half the roundabout plus the section of Wright Rd between Armadale Rd and Fanshawe Blvd.
- Rossiter Ave (Aspiri entrance) will be converted to a left-in left-out. The Wright Rd intersection will be opened up to enable full right turn movements during the construction period.
- Once the northern carriageway is completed, traffic will be diverted onto that road. A new two-lane carriageway will be constructed to replace the existing carriageway. This will take 6-8 months and will include building the other half of the roundabout.
Many thanks for your patience. It should have a really positive impact on traffic flow once it’s finished.