Now It’s Even Easier To Get A Keystart Home Loan
June 7, 2019
Now it’s even easier to qualify for a Keystart home loan. Keystart are relaxing their eligibility criteria for borrowing money to buy your home. This will commence from 1 July 2019, but applications are open now.
New Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
You could qualify for a low deposit Keystart home loans if you:
- earn no more than $105,000 for singles, $130,000 for couples and $155,000 for families;
- are buying a home in Perth valued at $480,000 or less.
This change will finish on Dec 31 2019. Find out if you qualify now to take advantage of the offer.
Read more about the Keystart changes to maximum income limits here.
Keystart helps to lower your home loan entry costs so that you can buy your home even earlier. It is a WA Government initiative that helps Western Australian residents own their own home.
Keystart provide a variety of low deposit and shared home loans. You can use a Keystart home loan for your land and home building contract.
Keystart provides more affordable home loans to eligible home buyers with lower incomes. Deposits can be as low 2% and Keystart also waive the lenders mortgage insurance.
First home owners can also benefit from the $10,000 First Home Owners’ Grant.
To qualify for a Keystart Home Loan, you need to:
- Be living in WA and a permanent resident of Australia
- Earn less than $105,000 for singles, $130,000 for couples or $155,000 for families
- Not currently own a home
- Have less than 10% of your income going towards a debt repayment
- Be planning to live in the home you build
- Over 18.
Check to see if you qualify here.
Or see how much you can borrow here.
And find your dream home here.