Rossiter Pavillion Open
July 23, 2018
The stunning $7.3 million Rossiter Pavillion officially opened on 5 July 2018. The Pavillion and its facilities can be hired and used by the community and local sporting clubs.
Many Holland Park residents are already booking these amazing facilities for children’s birthday parties. And locals are enjoying the new park and sports field.
Rossiter Pavillion Facilities
- Main Hall (with large kitchen and servery) – capacity for 130 people
- Multi-purpose Room (with indoor and outdoor play and a kitchenette) – capacity for 50 people
- Meeting Room – capacity for 25 people
- Club Room (with kitchen and dual serveries)
- Multi-purpose Playing Field – suitable for night and day games – football, rugby, soccer, junior cricket and just plain fun!
- Playground – with in-ground trampolines, swings, slides and nature play
- Four change rooms and two referee change rooms (separate to the main building and located closer to Sunray Avenue)
- Spectator tiered seating
- Two universal toilets and shower area
- Air conditioning
- Stove, 900mm Electric Oven, Microwave
- 530L fridge freezer
Check the facilities with this 360 Tour.
- Wheelchair access
- 122 car parking bays
Rossiter Pavillion Hire
Rossiter Pavillion can be hired by the community or sporting clubs for functions. Non-profit community functions attract lower fees. Click here for information about Fees and Charges.
Click here for general Hire Information.
Rossiter Pavillion Contact Details
16 Tuberose Road
Piara Waters, WA 6112
Ph: (08) 9394 5000
Nearby Parks & Things to Do
While you’re there, also check the Holland Park exercise equipment, badmington, ping pong, skateboard grind rail and nature play here. It’s walking distance, just off Fanshawe Bouleward.